The All Wireless Office (AWO) is a new trend in the Enterprise WiFi space where...
IINS v3 – CCNA Security
IINS v3 is a new 5 day course and is the required learning to earn a CCNA specializing in Security or CCNA Security. The newly released v3 focuses much more on the threat landscape than ever before and has become one of our principal instructors favorite security courses.
WiFi Training also provides a 4hr custom penetration testing course complete with pen-testing toolkit to practice ethical hacking included in every security course we teach, a $2,000 value offered nowhere else.
*** Cisco Learning Credits are accepted for this course ***
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end users and channel partner customers. The course focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure. Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners
No Reviews found for this course.